A timeless make-it-your-own family residence overlooking Eyler park on the outskirts of Thurmont, Maryland. 3 - 4 bedroom, 2 baths. The bedrooms are all spacious and the master room has a huge walk-in closet. The second bathroom holds a vintage cast iron clawfoot tub and spacious room to make your own spa get away. A huge open concept living room with a wonderful stone fireplace- perfect for hosting all your family gatherings! Continue the wooden flooring from the kitchen to the living room for a modern country home with beautiful stonework throughout the home. The two bonus rooms can easily be an office or craft room. This house can be updated for a modern look, or you can decide to keep its rustic charm. It can be moved in with someoneâs creative dreams of their own DIY paradise! MOTIVATED SELLER BRING REASONABLE OFFERS!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,626 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Storm Window, Casement, Insulated, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price