A MUST SEE! Fabulous Turn-Key End Unit Townhouse has it all! Bright and Sunny this home Features include 3 Finished Levels, 1,612 Total Sq. Ft., The Main Level Features the Living Room/Dining with Cathedral Ceilings/Skylights and Loft with access to the Balcony #1, Remodeled Kitchen with updated Cabinets, Granite Counters, Stainless-Steel Appliances, Bedroom and Full Bathroom. The Upper-Level Features the Primary Bedroom and Bathroom, Loft with access to the Balcony #2. Lower-Level has the Foyer, Family Room with Fireplace and access to Fenced Patio, Laundry Room and Storage Area. Freshly Painted Interior, Carpets Cleaned and HVAC replaced in 2016. New Balconies, Newer Roof, Siding, Gutters/Downspouts, Pest Control completed Quarterly, Landscaping all included in the HOA/Condo Association Fee. Enjoy Manchester Farms Community Pool, Playgrounds and Club House. Great Location with easy access to MARC Train, Public Transportation, Shady Grove Metro, I-270, I-200 and Commuter Routes. Welcome Home!
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,612 sq. ft
Vill At Manchester Farms
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Utility Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Sideyard(S), Private, No Thru Street, Landscaping, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Fencing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price