Gorgeous, 4 level Sunny Brick Front Townhome in Popular Overlook Neighborhood. Get anywhere You Want, North South, East or West, Easily and Quickly. Right off 270/15, Close to 340 and Route 70. Walk to Dutch's Daughter Restaurant and Overlook Park. Close to Ballenger Creek Shopping and Downtown Frederick. Freshly Painted, New Carpet. Updated Kitchen, with Deck and Gas Fireplace. Deck, 4th Floor Loft for a Bedroom or Office Area. Expansive Garage with Plenty of Storage Space or Set Up a Work Bench. Dual Zone HVAC Replaced in 2020, Water Heater Replaced in 2018. Plenty of Sunshine Lights up This Home for You. Front of Home Opens to Quiet Wooded Area, With Walking Paths. A Really Beautiful and Very Comfortable Home to Enjoy Life. Also Very Easy to How, Walk Don't Run to This Home.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price